Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

Search

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

on IMDb

TitleThe Rescuers Down Under (1990)
GenreAll, Kids, Family, Animation
Release
Country
Duration77 min
Director
Actor
Added by:ww23 - Views 1000

Synopsis

Nastavak animiranog hita iz 1977. godine vodi nas u Australiju, gde će se zaputiti naši omiljeni agenti. Ovoga puta moraju da spasavaju jednog posebnog orla od krivolovca i jednog dečaka koji se sa njim sprijateljio...

Cody, a boy from Mugwomp Flats responds to a distress call about a trapped giant Golden Eagle called Marahute. Freeing her, he gains a close friendship with the bird. However, Cody is soon abducted by the murderous poacher, Percival McLeach, who is after that bird which is of a highly endangered species and therefore an extremely profitable quarry. In a panic, a mouse Cody freed from one of McLeach's traps sends a desperate call for help to the Rescue Aid Society in New York City who assigns their top agents, Miss Bianca and Bernard, to the task. With transportation provided by the goofy albatross, Wilbur, the agents arrive in Australia and link up with the RAS' local field operative, Jake the Kangaroo Rat. Together, the trio must race against time to find Cody, stop McLeach, and save Marahute...

6 wins.

Watch in HDRip format

Movie: The Rescuers Down Under (1990)

URL: /board/all/the_rescuers_down_under_1990/1-1-0-4825

Description of error:

• Comments
  • Share with friends
  • Related movies

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/the_rescuers_down_under_1990/1-1-0-4825]The Rescuers Down Under (1990)[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/all/the_rescuers_down_under_1990/1-1-0-4825" /a>

Comments :