Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

on IMDb

TitleThe Nativity Story (2006)
GenreAll, Fantasy, Family, Drama
Release
Country
Duration101 min
Director
Actors
Added:ww23 > Views: 669

Synopsis

Drama koja se fokusira na period zivota Marije i Josipa,koji su otputovali u Betlehem zbog rođenja Isusa.

In Nazareth, teenager Mary is betrothed to the local carpenter, Joseph. Mary is visited by an angel and told that she will fulfill a prophecy and as a virgin give birth to God's son, the savior of the world. Mary's pregnancy brings her the scorn of the community and Joseph struggles to believe her seemingly outlandish story. Meanwhile, a census forces every man and his family to return to his place of birth. Joseph and Mary set out on a long and arduous journey to Bethlehem. This story is based on the Biblical account of the birth of Jesus Christ.

3 wins & 3 nominations.

Watch in HDRip format

Movie: The Nativity Story (2006)

URL: /board/all/the_nativity_story_2006/1-1-0-4992

Description of error:

• Comments
  • Share with friends
  • Related movies

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/the_nativity_story_2006/1-1-0-4992]The Nativity Story (2006)[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/all/the_nativity_story_2006/1-1-0-4992" /a>

Comments :