Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

on IMDb

TitleHyde Park on Hudson (2012)
GenreBiography, Comedy, Drama, All
Release
Country
Duration94 min
Director
Actors
Added:ww23 > Views: 331

Synopsis

Priča o ljubavnoj aferi između FDR i njegovog dalekog rođaka Margaret Stucklei, priča je centrirana oko vikenda u 1939 , kada kralj i kraljica Velike Britanije dolaze u posetu državu Njujork...

In 1930s Hudson Valley, Margaret "Daisy" Suckley is reacquainted with her distant cousin, President Franklin D. Roosevelt, to help him relax at his family estate. That aid soon develops into much more as they become lovers. That puts Daisy in a unique position as Roosevelt receives the King and Queen of Britain in 1939 for a visit. As the Royal couple copes with the President's oddly plebeian arrangements, Daisy learns that there is far more to Roosevelt's life than she realized. With the world about to be set ablaze by war, friendships are struck and perspectives are gained on that special weekend that would make all the difference with a great, but very human, president. Nominated for 1 Golden Globe.

Another 1 win & 4 nominations.

Watch in HDRip format

Movie: Hyde Park on Hudson (2012)

URL: /board/all/hyde_park_on_hudson_2012/1-1-0-6450

Description of error:

• Comments
  • Share with friends
  • Related movies

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/hyde_park_on_hudson_2012/1-1-0-6450]Hyde Park on Hudson (2012)[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/all/hyde_park_on_hudson_2012/1-1-0-6450" /a>

Comments :