Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

on IMDb

TitleEchoes of War (2015)
GenreDrama, Thriller, Western, All
Release
Country
Duration100 min
Director
Actors
Added:ww23 > Views: 400

Synopsis

Veteran Građanskog rata vraća se kući u miran seoski krajolik, i upliće se u sukob između njegove porodice i suseda stočara koji ih maltretira.

The year is 1866 and the bloodiest conflict in American history - the Civil War - has recently come to an end. Miles away in the isolated countryside of Texas, two families neighbor one another. The Rileys trap animals and sell their pelts for a meager living, while the McCluskeys, having lost their proud cattle business to the war, steal from the weaker Rileys' traps. That is, until WADE, favorite uncle to the Riley children and an embattled war veteran, visits his family to find reprieve from the horrors he has seen. Wade learns of the McCluskeys' misdoings and takes it upon himself to put a stop to them and before long, finds himself with another war on his hands - this time, one of his own making.

1 nomination.

Watch in HDRip format

Movie: Echoes of War (2015)

URL: /board/all/echoes_of_war_2015/1-1-0-6474

Description of error:

• Comments
  • Share with friends
  • Related movies

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/echoes_of_war_2015/1-1-0-6474]Echoes of War (2015)[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/all/echoes_of_war_2015/1-1-0-6474" /a>