Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

Search

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

on IMDb

TitleAngus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (2008)
GenreComedy, Drama, Romance, All
Release
Country
Duration100 min
Director
Actor
Added by:ww23 - Views 109

Synopsis

Ovo je priča o šašavoj tinejdžerki čije misli neprekidno vrludaju između razmišljanja o odrastanju, obezbeđivanju savršenog momka i organizaciji najveće rođendanske žurke na svetu.

Angus the fluffy cat retains its dignity even in a crazy Eastbourne family, unlike them. Eldest daughter Georgia is completely besotted with 'Stiff Dylans' band hottie Robbie, who just moved in from London and helps run an organic groceries shop with his brother Tom, whom her best friend Jas has the hots for. Peter Dyer calls Georgia his best ever kissing-course pupil, but she ignores him and later the brothers' other classmate Dave the Laugh. Robbie was considering to dump haughty Lindsay, but reconsiders given the immature brat's apparent cruelty. Thus manipulative Georgia keeps changing her mind about a grand birthday party and her father's career opportunities as engineer in New Zealand, while mother seems to flirt with hunky interior decorator Jem.

3 wins & 1 nomination.

Watch in HDRip format

Movie: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (2008)

URL: /board/all/angus_thongs_and_perfect_snogging_2008/1-1-0-6461

Description of error:

• Comments
  • Share with friends
  • Related movies

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/angus_thongs_and_perfect_snogging_2008/1-1-0-6461]Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging (2008)[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/all/angus_thongs_and_perfect_snogging_2008/1-1-0-6461" /a>

Comments :