Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

Search

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

on IMDb

TitleAll Eyez on Me (2017)
GenreAll, New Releases, Music, Drama, Biography
Release
Country
Duration139 min
Director
Actor
Added by:adopixi - Views 3095

Synopsis

Istinita, dosad neispričana priča, o reperu, glumcu, pesniku i aktivisti Tupaku Šakuru... 

Tells the true and untold story of prolific rapper, actor, poet and activist Tupac Shakur. The film follows Shakur from his early days in New York City to his evolution into being one of the world's most recognized and influential voices before his untimely death at the age of 25. Against all odds, Shakur's raw talent, powerful lyrics and revolutionary mind-set propelled him into becoming a cultural icon whose legacy continues to grow long after his passing. ALL EYEZ ON ME stars Kat Graham, Lauren Cohan, Hill Istinita, dosad neispričana priča o reperu, glumcu, pesniku i aktivisti Tupaku Šakuru.Harper, Jamal Woolard, Danai Gurira and Demetrius Shipp Jr. as Tupac Shakur. N/A

Watch in BRRip format

Movie: All Eyez on Me (2017)

URL: /board/all/all_eyez_on_me_2017/1-1-0-6430

Description of error:

• Comments
  • Share with friends
  • Related movies

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/all_eyez_on_me_2017/1-1-0-6430]All Eyez on Me (2017)[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/all/all_eyez_on_me_2017/1-1-0-6430" /a>

Comments :