Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

on IMDb

TitleAfter the Storm (2016)
GenreDrama, New Releases, All
Release
Country
Duration117 min
Director
Actors
Added:No22 > Views: 2205

Synopsis

Nakon sto je stekao slavu, a potom uskoro i zaboravljen, autor Riota baca novac praveci se da je privatni detektiv na kocku i na taj nacin jedva uspeva da placa alimentaciju za svoje dete. Nakon smrti svoga oca, njegova majka kao i zena nastavljaju sa svojim zivotima, ali ne i on.

Dwelling on his past glory as a prize-winning author, Ryota wastes the money he makes as a private detective on gambling and can barely pay child support. After the death of his father, his aging mother and beautiful ex-wife seem to be moving on with their lives. Renewing contact with his initially distrusting family, Ryota struggles to take back control of his existence and to find a lasting place in the life of his young son - until a stormy summer night offers them a chance to truly bond again.

1 win & 2 nominations.

Watch in BRRip format

Movie: After the Storm (2016)

URL: /board/all/after_the_storm_2016/1-1-0-1054

Description of error:

• Comments
  • Share with friends
  • Related movies

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/after_the_storm_2016/1-1-0-1054]After the Storm (2016)[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/all/after_the_storm_2016/1-1-0-1054" /a>