Home PageMoviesSeriesForum

CATEGORIES

All
najnovije dodati filmovi, novi filmovi na sajtu, novo na sajtu, new videos, all news, news on the site, new movies, new movies and series, new hd movies, novi HD filmovi, novi filmovi i serije, noviteti, najnoviji filmovi i serije na sajtu, najnoviji filmovi i serije, sve najnovije,
Action
Adventure
Animation
Biography
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Family
Fantasy
History
Horror
Kids
Music
Mistery
Romance
Sci-Fi
Sport
Thriller
War
Western
New Releases
Series
series, top, new, serije, nove,

Watch online

on IMDb

TitleAfter the Ball (2015)
GenreComedy, All
Release
Country
Duration101 min
Director
Actors
Added:ww23 > Views: 550

Synopsis

Nakon što se mlada modna dizajnerica sukobi sa zlom maćehom i polusestrom, ona nabaci masku kako bi spasila porodični posao svog oca.

After the Ball, a retail fairy tale set in the world of fashion. Kate's dream is to design for couturier houses. Although she is a bright new talent, Kate can't get a job. No one trusts the daughter of Lee Kassell, a retail guru who markets clothes "inspired" by the very designers Kate wants to work for. Who wants a spy among the sequins and stilettos? Reluctantly, Kate joins the family business where she must navigate around her duplicitous stepmother and two wicked stepsisters, but with help from a prince of a guy in the shoe department, a god-brotherly gay pal in the design office, her godmother's vintage clothes, and a shocking switch of identities, Kate exposes the evil trio, saves her father's company, and proves that everyone can wear a fabulous dress.

1 nomination.

Watch in HDRip format

Movie: After the Ball (2015)

URL: /board/all/after_the_ball_2015/1-1-0-6445

Description of error:

• Comments
  • Share with friends
  • Related movies

Share on Forum:

[url=/board/all/after_the_ball_2015/1-1-0-6445]After the Ball (2015)[/url]

Share on Website:
<a href="/board/all/after_the_ball_2015/1-1-0-6445" /a>